How to Make a Buffalo Chicken Crescent Roll Ring
We love crescent roll recipes! They make dinner so much easier and you can’t beat the taste of that buttery flaky dough for a buck!
Meals have become a chore in my house lately and this switched up our meal plan for once! My whole family gobbled it up. They said they felt like they were at Buffalo Wild Wings with the ranch and veggies to dip too ha!
You can adjust the hotness to this buffalo chicken crescent ring by adding more or less of hot sauce depending on your family’s preference.
The kids even love helping make this crescent roll ring because it’s so easy and fun! Once it’s done baking in the oven, just slice 8 pieces and serve!
Two other family favorite recipes to try is our crescent roll taco ring and our crescent roll egg bake for breakfast!
Buffalo Chicken Crescent Ring
- 3 c. Chicken Breasts cooked and shredded or cubed
- ⅔ cup Hot sauce plus more to serve with
- 4 oz Cream cheese softened
- 2 tbsp Ranch dressing plus more for serving
- Refrigerated crescent roll dough 2 tubes
- ½ c. Crumbled blue cheese
- 1 cup Baby carrots for serving
- 4 stalks Celery cut into 4-inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- With an electric mixer, mix cream cheese, ranch dressing and hot sauce in a large bowl.
- Fold the shredded chicken into the cream cheese mixture. Fold in the blue cheese crumbles.
- Separate both cans of crescent dough into 16 triangles. Place a 5-inch ramekin in the center of the prepared baking sheet. Place the triangles of crescent dough in a ring around the ramekin. The short ends of the dough should be touching the ramekin, slightly overlapping. Pointy ends should face outward. Dough will look like a sun shape.
- Spoon chicken mixture over the short ends of the triangle closest to the ramekin. Remove the ramekin. Fold the pointed end of the triangles up and over the filling. Tuck the tip underneath the bottom layer of dough. The dough will not completely cover the filling. Repeat with the remaining triangles. There will be gaps where you can still see the chicken mixture.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes, until the dough is golden brown. Remove to a cooling rack and allow to cool for about 15 minutes.
- Slice and serve with more hot sauce, blue cheese or ranch dressing, carrots and celery.
Leave a Reply