The Best Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chop Recipe
We love cooking pork chops in the slow cooker! This ranch pork chop recipe is one of my favorites. You can either make your own ranch seasonings with yours at home or you can grab the hidden valley ranch seasoning packet for a faster meal.
This makes creamy rich pork chops that go fantastic with buttery garlic mashed potatoes. Just dump it in and come back later to your meal all done!
No more dried out pork chops (my mom used to cook them to death in the oven- LOL!) This is such an easy recipe to make you won’t regret it! Make sure you don’t use super thin cut pork chops or they will dry out fast.
Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops
- 4 to 6 Boneless pork chops
- 1 Can cream of mushroom soup
- 4 oz Cream cheese room temperature
- 2 TBSP Dry parsley
- 1 tsp Dry dill
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Onion powder or dry minced onion
- ½ tsp Dry basil
- ½ teaspoon Black pepper
- Salt to taste
- ⅓ cup Chicken broth
- Whisk together the soup, cream cheese, and seasonings
- Slowly add the chicken broth and continue to whisk until smooth
- Place a scoop of sauce in the bottom of the slow cooker
- Layer the pork chops over the sauce
- Pour remaining sauce over the pork chops
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours (low has best results) and gently stir only once or twice during cooking
- Serve with rice, pasta, or mashed potatoes and veggies or salad and garnish with parsley if desired. Enjoy!
Try These Reader Favorite Dinner Recipes
Quite a few of our Dinner Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dinner recipes that we hope you'll also try!