How to Make Sausage Rotel Dip with Cream Cheese
This sausage rotel dip is one of my favorite party dips! It’s very simple to make and can get thrown in a crockpot to stay warm.
Sausage Rotel Dip
- 1 lb Ground Sausage cooked
- 10 oz Can Rotel
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- Add sausage, Rotel & cream cheese into a pan.
- Turn the stove to medium heat & combine while heating.
- Transfer to a serving dish.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy.
Try These Reader Favorite Appetizer Recipes
Quite a few of our Appetizer Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite appetizer recipes that we hope you'll also try!