Best Keto Bulletproof Coffee Recipe
Ever since I started the ketogenic diet, I have lost 15 pounds. It’s so crazy that cutting the carbs out really works! I don’t feel bloated and I have so much more energy. If you are debating if you should really add butter to your coffee, the answer is YES! Do it.
Bulletproof coffee is a low carb version for your morning breakfast. Don’t add all those sugar filled chemical creamers, keep it simple!
The frothy top just makes you feel all warm inside 😉 I use my ninja blender but you can also use handheld frothers to make your life easier.
If you don’t have MCT oil to put in your coffee, you can absolutely substitute organic coconut oil and dissolve.
- To brew my coffee I like French Press, but you can do any method you prefer.
- CHEF’S TOOLS
- Measuring Cup and bowls: Anchor and Hocking Glassware
- Mixer: Ninja blender
- 1 cup of brewed organic black coffee
- 1 tablespoon MCT oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted- organic butter
- 1 tablespoon of heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon monk fruit optional
- Pour brewed coffee, MCT oil, butter and cream into the blender. If you like your coffee a bit sweet add the monk fruit.
- Blend until nice and creamy, 30-45 seconds
Leave a Reply