This dinner is perfect for the family that needs a change up in the menu! It’s super easy and the family will love the flavors.
We used canned crescent rolls to make dinner a breeze!
You could even have your kids help in the kitchen with this one! It’s kind of fun to make the sun star shape!
Crescent Roll Taco Ring
- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- ½ Cup White Onion diced
- 1 Package Taco Seasoning Mix 1 oz
- ½ Cup Water
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Crescent-style Dinner Rolls 8 oz can
- Sour Cream
- Diced Tomatoes
- Shredded Lettuce
- Green Onions
- Lime Wedges
- Shredded Cheese
- Taco Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat a large skillet over low-medium heat. Cook the ground beef and onions until the beef is no longer pink. Drain grease if needed, and return meat to the skillet.
- Add the water and taco seasoning. Continue to cook until the mixture begins to thicken. Remove from heat.
- Open both cans of dough, unroll, and separate into triangles. Using a large baking sheet or pizza pan lined with parchment paper, place the wide sides of the triangles in the center with the tips overlapping. The center should form a circle. The longer tips of the triangle will face outward, and the end result will look like a sunburst.
- Spoon the beef around the overlapping portions of the dough to form a large circle. Top the beef with shredded cheese. Pick up the outer point of a triangle and lay it over the top of the meat and cheese. Tuck the point underneath the inside of the circle of dough so the meat and cheese is covered. Continue this around the circle until all the outer points are folded over and tucked into the center.
- Bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until the ring is golden brown. Cut into slices and serve with your favorite toppings.
Try These Reader Favorite Dinner Recipes
Quite a few of our Dinner Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dinner recipes that we hope you'll also try!