Even though we’re not there yet it seems like the holiday spirit is already in the air. If there’s one thing we can all agree regarding Christmas is that everyone loves Santa, especially kids! This year I’m thinking about celebrating Saint Nick with at least a few of these amazing Santa-themed Christmas dessert recipes. They’re super festive and little ones will definitely love them.
Every Christmas, our family has several traditions. It all starts with the Elf on the Shelf dropping by and bringing the families Christmas PJ’s on Thanksgiving night. It’s then followed Friday by putting up all the Christmas decorations throughout the house. Then, we have a few baking days (it’s really those cold days when I just don’t want to leave the house!).
A few of our families favorite Christmas Dessert Recipes are:
- Santa Belt Cake
- Christmas Wreath Cookies
- Santa Hat Cupcakes
- Christmas Tree Rice Krispies
- Christmas Light Cookies
Alright, now here’s a few more ideas from some of our favorite blogger friends!
1. Minion Santa Cake from hungryhappenings.com
Minions are adorable but a minion Santa is even cuter. It will take some work to make this cake but it’s easier than it looks!
2. Santa Oreo Pops from acultivatednest.com
A brilliant last-minute Christmas dessert idea, these Santa Oreo pops are as delicious as they are lovable.
3. Strawberry Santa Hat Brownie Bites from iheartnaptime.net
Just a few ingredients and some ready-made brownie bites are needed to make this quick and easy dessert even kids can make.
4. No-Bake Mini Santa Desserts Recipe from everydaydishes.com
These mini Santa desserts are full of delicious white chocolate and will definitely be the hit of the party.
5. Jolly Santa Cookies from halfbakedharvest.com
Having cookies on the Christmas table is mandatory and these Santa cookies seem like the perfect option.
6. Santa’s Belly Marshmallow Pops from amandascookin.com
Think of these Santa’s belly marshmallow pops like one of the most fun projects your kids can help with!
7. How To Make Mini Santa Strawberries from diycandy.com
These mini Santa strawberries are probably one of the healthiest and festive holiday desserts.
8. Santa’s Belt Surprise-Inside Cake from iambaker.net
The belt is inside the cake. Brilliant, right?
9. Chocolate Cheesecake Santa Hats from jocooks.com
These chocolate cheesecake Santa hats look absolutely delicious. I think not even Santa himself would pass these up.
10. How To Make Golden Santa Bread from thefoodcharlatan.com
A bread that looks like Santa will surely impress everyone but I’m guessing the kids will be quick to claim it.
11. Santa Hat Rice Krispies Christmas Treats from aboutamom.com
Rice Krispies treats are incredibly fun to make so you should definitely add this recipe to your Christmas desserts list.
12. Santa Claus Cupcakes from theflavorbender.com
These Santa Claus cupcakes are absolutely stunning. A true work of art!
13. Santa Oreos from positivelysplendid.com
The children will probably race to grab these Santa Oreos. An easy treat perfect to get into the holiday spirit.
14. Santa Hat Mini Pancake Stackers Recipe from eatsamazing.co.uk
Who says we need to wait until lunch or dinner to eat a Santa treat. These cute pancake stackers are the perfect pampering breakfast for Christmas morning.
15. Santa Hat Cheesecake Bites from sprinklesomefun.com
Everyone loves cheesecake and if it’s as cute as these Santa hats they will be gone in an instant.
16. Santa Hat Cupcakes from frugalmomeh.com
The best part about these Santa hat cupcakes is you get to choose your favorite cupcake flavor!
17. Quick & Easy Santa Truffles from cincyshopper.com
Lindt chocolate truffles and Hershey Kisses make this dessert as delicious as it looks.
18. Decorated Santa Cookies Recipe from everydaydishes.com
Take these to a cookie swap if you’re looking for an easy way to impress everyone.
19. Mini Santa Belly Cakes from thesoccermomblog.com
These mini Santa Belly cakes are just too pretty to eat!
20. Santa Graham Cookies from livingwellmom.com
Those who don’t enjoy baking cookies can choose this no-bake recipe using graham cookies that’s super easy to make.