Make some adorable little Easter bunny cupcakes for your Easter parties! I found all the supplies on Amazon!
Easter Bunny Cupcakes
- 1 box of french vanilla cake mix
- 3 large eggs
- 1 C water
- ½ C canola oil
- Flower Cupcake Liner
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cupcake pan with the liners.
- Beat all cupcake ingredients together until combined.
- Fill the cupcake liners ¾ full.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 21 minutes.
- Using a standing mixer, beat together the butter, powdered sugar, vanilla and heavy whipping cream until combined and stiff with peaks.
- Scoop frosting into piping bags.
- Pipe cooled cupcakes.
- Decorate the cupcakes with the bunny ear picks and the bunny feet.
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake