This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make some adorable little Easter bunny cupcakes for your Easter parties! I found all the supplies on Amazon!
Easter Bunny Cupcakes
- 1 box of french vanilla cake mix
- 3 large eggs
- 1 C water
- ½ C canola oil
- Flower Cupcake Liner
Vanilla frosting ingredients
- 1 C unsalted butter softened
- 2 C powdered sugar
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3-6 TBSP heavy whipping cream
- 1 large piping bag with star tip
- 1 package of Bunny Ear Cupcake Toppers
- 1 package of bunny feet icing decorations
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cupcake pan with the liners.
- Beat all cupcake ingredients together until combined.
- Fill the cupcake liners ¾ full.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 21 minutes.
- Using a standing mixer, beat together the butter, powdered sugar, vanilla and heavy whipping cream until combined and stiff with peaks.
- Scoop frosting into piping bags.
- Pipe cooled cupcakes.
- Decorate the cupcakes with the bunny ear picks and the bunny feet.
Leave a Reply