This cheesy hashbrown casserole recipe is the perfect side dish for any meat! Steak, pork chops, fish, etc! It’s so creamy and delicious.
Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole
- 2 1-pound packages frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 Tbs butter melted
- 1 ½ cups sour cream
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 10.75 oz can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 16 oz Velveeta cheese diced
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a large bowl combine hash browns, butter, sour cream, salt, garlic powder, cream of chicken soup, and Velveeta cheese and stir.
- Spoon hash brown mixture into a well-greased 9×13 pan.
- Bake in oven for 35 minutes.
- Take casserole out of oven and sprinkle on cheddar cheese.
- Bake for an additional 20-30 minutes or until cheese has melted and the casserole is bubbly. If cheese is browning, but the casserole isn’t bubbly yet, cover it with aluminum foil until it’s finished baking. Enjoy!