Looking for a delicious cheesy potato recipe? These Fiesta cheesy ranch potatoes are perfect for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. So good, you will wonder why you never made them before.
I love potatoes. I could eat them for every meal. When you add bacon and ranch to them and top it all with cheese, how can it possibly be wrong? Cheesy ranch potatoes are great with every meal.
What to serve with Cheesy Ranch Potatoes
Potatoes go with just about anything in my opinion. I like to serve these potatoes with
- Spicy Crock Pot Pulled Pork
- Steak and Chicken Kabob
- One Pan Steak Fajitas
- Alice Springs Chicken
- Baked Buffalo Chicken Thighs
Variations to These Potatoes
- Swap Sour Cream for Greek Yogurt
- Fresh Potatoes: While you have to add in extra cooking time, you can switch the frozen potatoes for fresh.
Ingredients in Cheesy Ranch Potatoes
- Frozen Potatoes O’Brien
- sour cream
- Fiesta Ranch Mix
- Yellow Cheese (Colby, Cheddar, etc.)
How to Make Fiesta Cheesy Ranch Potatoes Recipe
In a large skillet, cook bacon. If you have leftover bacon, even better!
In a large bowl place frozen potatoes O’Brien (these have the onions and peppers already mixed in), sour cream, bacon, fiesta ranch mix, and cheese. Stir to combine, ensuring everything is coated.
Place in a pre-greased baking dish at 375° for 30-45 minutes. Enjoy!
★ Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below!
Fiesta Cheesy Ranch Potatoes Recipe
- 1 Bag 32 oz Frozen Potatoes O’Brien
- 16 oz. sour cream
- 1 package Fiesta Ranch Mix
- 2 C Yellow Cheese Colby, Cheddar, etc.
- 4 Thick Cut Slices of Bacon diced
- In a large skillet, cook bacon. If you have leftover bacon, even better!
- In a large bowl place frozen potatoes o’brien (these have the onions and peppers already mixed in), sour cream, bacon, fiesta ranch mix and cheese. Stir to combine, ensuring everything is coated.
- Place in a pre-greased baking dish at 375° for 30-45 minutes.
Try These Reader Favorite Side Dish Recipes
Quite a few of our Side Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite keto recipes that we hope you'll also try!