Looking for a cold pasta salad recipe? Make this Supreme Pizza Cold Pasta Salad Recipe as a side dish
If you love having a
What to Serve with Pizza Pasta Salad?
- Franks’s Hot Baked Wings
- Grilled Honey Chicken
- Homemade Manwich Recipe
- Instant Pot Pulled Pork
- Broccoli Apple Salad
Variations to Supreme Pizza Cold Pasta Salad
If you want to change up this Pasta Salad you can:
- Oil and Vinegar: I have heard that some people prefer to make an oil and vinegar dressing rather than use the premade Italian dressing.
- Onion: Some people like to add onion to this cold pasta salad.
- Tri-colored pasta: Adding tricolored pasta instead of regular noodles create a pretty
Ingredients for Supreme Pizza Pasta Salad
- twist-shaped pasta
- mozzarella cheese
- green olives
- black olives
- Italian dressing
- large green pepper
How to Make Supreme
Prepare pasta al dente, as directed on the package. Rinse in cold water and put in a large
Cube mozzarella and add to pasta.
Slice olives and add to bowl.
Dice green pepper and add to bowl.
Add pepperoni and mix.
Pour dressing over the top and stir until everything is coated.
Refrigerate 2 hours or overnight and serve.
★ Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below!
Supreme Pizza Pasta Salad
- 1 pound twist-shaped pasta
- ½ pound mozzarella cheese
- 5-6 ounce jar green olives
- 6 ounce jar black olives pitted
- 16 ounce bottle Italian dressing
- 5 ounce package pepperoni
- 1 large green pepper
- Prepare pasta al dente, as directed on the package. Rinse in cold water and put in a large mixing
- Cube mozzarella and add to pasta.
- Slice olives and add to bowl.
- Dice green pepper and add to bowl.
- Add pepperoni and mix.
- Pour dressing over the top and stir until everything is coated.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or overnight and serve.