Variations to Low Carb Big Mac Bowl and Sauce
- Bacon: Bacon makes everything better. Just like a Big Mac, you can add bacon to the bowl.
- Cheese: If you prefer a cheese different than American, you can use that instead.
Ingredients for Low Carb Big Mac Bowl & Sauce
- Ground beef
- American Cheese
- Dill Pickles
- Diced Tomatoes
- Dill pickle relish
- Yellow mustard
- White wine vinegar
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
How to Make Low Carb Big Mac Bowl & Sauce
More Recipes You Might Enjoy:
- Cajun Chicken and Shrimp Pasta
- Spaghetti Bread
- Penne Carbonara
- Homemade Manwich
- Chicken Shish Kabob
- Alice Springs Chicken
Low Carb Big Mac Bowl & Sauce
- 1.5 pounds Ground beef or ground turkey
- ¼ cup Onion finely diced
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 4 slices American Cheese
- 1 c Dill Pickles diced
- 1 Head of Lettuce
- Diced Tomatoes optional
Secret Big Mac Sauce
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoon Dill pickle relish
- 2 tablespoon Yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon White wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef and onion. Drain.
- While that is cooking, slice pickles and lettuce. Place in a large bowl.
- Top with ground beef and onion mixture.
- In a medium size bowl, create the secret big mac sauce by placing all the ingredients and whisking until well incorporated.
- Drizzle on top of the salad and toss to incorporate sauce into ingredients.
- Serve and enjoy!
Try These Reader Favorite Dinner Recipes
Quite a few of our Dinner Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dinner recipes that we hope you'll also try!
Try These Reader Favorite Keto Recipes
Quite a few of our Keto Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite keto recipes that we hope you'll also try!