This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make these fun bugle gnomes! They are so simple to make all you need are three ingredients: bugles, almond bark, and circle sprinkles. Make sure to check out our bugle elf hats too!
I found the bugles at Walmart and the round sprinkles at Target!
You could also use mini green and red m&m’s for the nose! I also thought you could dip the whole top red or green to make it look like a gnome’s hat! So many fun possibilities!
Servings 100 bugles
- 6 squares Almond bark Could use white chocolate too
- 1 bag of Bugles
- Circle green and red sprinkles or mini m&ms
- Break the almond bark squares and put in a bowl (I used a measuring cup).
- Microwave for 30 seconds, then stir. Repeat until completely melted.
- Find the bugles that stand up (have a wide bottom).
- Hold a bugle in your hand, then dip just the bottom part in the bark. Wipe off excess on the rim. Then press a circle sprinkle on the nose part.
- Put on parchment paper standing up. Let cool and harden.
- Enjoy or store in a air tight container for up to 3 days.