Easy Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread
One of my favorite things to make from growing my fresh zucchini’s in my garden is this chocolate chip zucchini bread! It is so chocolatey and delicious. My whole family eats the whole thing in a day!
Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- ½-⅓ cup semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips + more for topping
- 2 large eggs at room temperature
- 2 + ¼ cup all purpose flour
- 2 cups zucchini grated with liquid
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 + ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Grate the zucchini in a bowl.
- Combine dry ingredients in another bowl.
- In a separate bowl beat eggs and add oil, sugar, vanilla, zucchini with the liquid. Add in the dry ingredients and beat on low.
- Fold in chocolate chips and pour into a 9 x 5 inch loaf tin (greased or lined with parchment paper). Top with more chips if desired. Make a small cut lengthwise about ¼ inch deep in the center of the bread.
- Bake for 55 minutes (mine took 1 hours and 10 minutes) minutes until the toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean or with a few breadcrumbs. The bread should be still moist inside so few breadcrumbs is good.
- Let the bread sit in the loaf tin for 10 minutes before taking it out and leaving on a wire rack to cool completely.
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake