Pumpkin Banana Bread
- 2 cups gluten free all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum omit if flour blend contains it
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup avocado oil
- 2 eggs room temperature
- ⅔ cup milk of choice room temperature
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup mashed banana 1 medium banana
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Optional: ½ cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add a layer of parchment paper to a 9×5” loaf pan and spray with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, add gluten free flour, xanthan gum, baking powder, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice and both white and brown sugars. Whisk to combine, breaking up any lumps. Stir in optional nuts.
- In a medium bowl, add avocado oil, eggs, milk, pumpkin puree, mashed banana and vanilla extract. Whisk to combine.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake in preheated oven for 60-65 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
More Posts You'll Love:
Try These Reader Favorite Breakfast Recipes
Quite a few of our Breakfast Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite breakfast recipes that we hope you'll also try!