How to Make Hand Sanitizer at Home
Make your own hand sanitizer at home, it’s really quite simple! And you probably already have the ingredients sitting in your medicine cabinet 🙂 Make sure you check out my other posts: DIY clorox wipes and DIY foaming hand soap.
Store your homemade hand sanitizer in a sealed tight jar to store. This recipe is my favorite because you can also add essential oils to make it smell better (we all know rubbing alcohol isn’t the greatest!)
DIY Hand Sanitizer
- ⅔ Cup 99% Rubbing Alcohol
- ⅓ Cup Aloe Vera Gel
- Essential Oils Of Your Choice
- Gather your ingredients and a small bowl.
- Mix the rubbing alcohol and aloe vera gel together until well combined.
- Add in just a few drops of essential oil of your choice, or you can leave out if prefered.