This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Glass stove tops can be a pain in the butt sometimes, especially since they are black and show every single spot. Here’s my oven before (after a few days of cooking)
Andddd….here’s the after. There’s just something about making your appliances shine that changes your whole mood!
The ingredients to do this is probably already in your home! Woo-hoo!
Aaah…..so satisfying wiping away the grime.
Glass Stove Top Cleaner
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Dawn dish soap
- Baking soda
- White Vinegar
- Start by mixing 1 Tablespoon of dawn dish soap in a small bowl and 1 Tablespoon of hydrogen peroxide.
- Pour over your glass stove top and swirl around with a sponge.
- Sprinkle baking soda on top of the stove but not too much (I used about ⅛th-¼th cup)
- Swirl around with a brush or sponge then let sit for 4 minutes.
- Clean your sponge off with warm water and wipe off the excess on your stove.
- Once all the mixture is off there will be a white film left. Dampen a paper towel with white vinegar and wipe.
- Ta-da! Shiny and clean!
Leave a Reply