This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Here’s a simple homemade baby wipes recipe that you can make from home and will sooth your baby’s bum! When deciding on which baby wash to use I would recommend a lightly or unscented fragrance one to avoid irritation for girls.
You’ll first need to cut a paper towel roll in half using all your muscles. The bread knife works best!
Then mix up your concoction and whisk until dissolved.
Pour over your paper towel roll half and let sit. Pull out the cardboard tube so you can pull from the middle.
Homemade Baby Wipes
- 2 TBSP Coconut Oil
- 2 TBSP Baby Wash preferably unscented
- 2 Cups Filtered Water
- 3 Drops Tea Tree Essential Oil
- ½ Paper towel roll
- Air tight container/jar
- Pour 2 cups of water in a glass measuring cup and heat in the microwave for 1-½ minutes.
- Scoop the coconut oil and baby wash into the cup. Add the drops of essential oils. Whisk until dissolved.
- With a serrated knife, cut a paper towel roll in half (use your muscles!!) Put it in a sealed container or jar.
- Pour the mixture over 1 half of the paper towel roll and let sit for 1-2 minutes.
- Once all the paper towels are saturated, pull out the middle cardboard tube. You can now pull from the middle.
- Put a lid on and store.
Leave a Reply