This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
It’s easy to make chocolate spiderweb pretzels for a Halloween treat!
You just need 3 ingredients to make them!
You can make the chocolate spiders or leave them off. They are awesome as just webs!
Chocolate Spiderweb Pretzels
- Pretzel Sticks
- Chocolate melting candy white and black
- Two pastry bags
- Place chocolate in pastry bags and melt in 30 second increments, smooshing in between increments.
- Once chocolate is melted, cut off tiny tip for small/medium pipe.
- For bigger spiderweb, place 6 pretzel sticks in spiderweb circle. With white chocolate, place dot over where all the sticks touch to attach them together then starting from center, swirl our, overlapping to create web appearance.
- For small webs: break pretzel sticks in half and place just like the big one. Put small dot of white chocolate in center to attach and spiral out from center to create web appearance.
- For spiders: pipe a small oval shape with black chocolate, then pipe a small circle for the head of the spider. Take pretzel sticks and break into ¼ pieces and place 4 on each side and pipe more black chocolate to cover where legs attach, giving a spider appearance.
- Let dry and place spiders on top of large webs for display. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply