It’s easy to make chocolate spiderweb pretzels for a Halloween treat!
You just need 3 ingredients to make them!
You can make the chocolate spiders or leave them off. They are awesome as just webs!
Chocolate Spiderweb Pretzels
- Pretzel Sticks
- Chocolate melting candy white and black
- Two pastry bags
- Place chocolate in pastry bags and melt in 30 second increments, smooshing in between increments.
- Once chocolate is melted, cut off tiny tip for small/medium pipe.
- For bigger spiderweb, place 6 pretzel sticks in spiderweb circle. With white chocolate, place dot over where all the sticks touch to attach them together then starting from center, swirl our, overlapping to create web appearance.
- For small webs: break pretzel sticks in half and place just like the big one. Put small dot of white chocolate in center to attach and spiral out from center to create web appearance.
- For spiders: pipe a small oval shape with black chocolate, then pipe a small circle for the head of the spider. Take pretzel sticks and break into ¼ pieces and place 4 on each side and pipe more black chocolate to cover where legs attach, giving a spider appearance.
- Let dry and place spiders on top of large webs for display. Enjoy!
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake