Love chia pudding? Want to make a delicious chocolate chia pudding, that is not only nutritious but tasty too? You have to try this Easy Chocolate Chia Pudding Recipe!
This is a great way to eat chocolate in a healthy pudding, and still be sugar-free, and good for you! You can make this ahead, keep it in the fridge, and enjoy it anytime you need that chocolate boost, or to satisfy a craving for something chocolaty and delicious! This is also great to share with friends, for a healthy alternative to sugary desserts. You’ll love this recipe.
What to Serve with Chocolate Chia Pudding
Chia pudding is a great way to get extra nutrition that is disguised as pudding when really it is healthy. If using this pudding as a dessert, consider having one of these for dinner.
- Crockpot Whole Chicken
- Steak and Chicken Kabob
- Spicy Crockpot Pulled Pork
- Homemade Manwich
- Loaded Potato Grilled Cheese with Bacon
Have Extra Chia Seeds?
If you have extra chia seeds after making this pudding, you should try some of my other chia see recipes.
- Mixed Berry Chia Pudding
- Watermelon Overnight Chia Pudding
- Blueberry Chia Seed Pudding
- Layered Peach Smoothie with Dragon fruit
Variations to this Pudding
This is a basic chia pudding recipe that can be changed up to create new flavors.
- Extracts: You can flavored extracts to add new flavors to this chia pudding
- Milk: While it calls for coconut milk you can add regular milk or almond milk, if that’s what you have
Ingredients for Chocolate Chia Pudding
- Chia seeds
- coconut milk
- cocoa powder
- glass containers
How to Make Chocolate Chia Pudding
In a medium bowl, combine the Chia seeds, milk, vanilla, Stevia, and Cocoa powder.
Mix well until all ingredients are well blended.
Fill glass containers with chocolate pudding, top with chocolate chips, and chocolate shavings (OPTIONAL).
Cover containers, and place in the refrigerator. Puddings may be kept in the refrigerator up to 5 days. Enjoy!
★ Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below!
Easy Chocolate Chia Pudding Recipe
- 2 cups of Chia seeds
- 4 cups of coconut milk
- 1 Tablespoon of vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons of Stevia
- 1/4 cup of cocoa powder
- 8 – 10 – 6 ounce glass containers
- In a medium bowl, combine the Chia seeds, milk, vanilla, Stevia and Cocoa powder.
- Mix well until all ingredients are well blended. Fill glass containers with chocolate pudding, top with chocolate chips, and chocolate shavings (OPTIONAL).
- Cover containers, and place in the refrigerator. Puddings may be kept in the refrigerator up to 5 days. Enjoy!
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake