Love S’mores? Love brownies? Get the recipe that blends the two of them perfectly. Make S’mores Brownies today.
Smores are a classic summertime treat. Brownies are good anytime. These brownies are the perfect combination of these two treats. Packed with rich chocolate, chewy brownies and topped with a smores layer, these are a must make dessert.
What to Serve with Smores Brownies
S’mores brownies are perfect a summer get together. Serve at the end of a fun picnic. Try serving these amazing picnic recipes before dessert.
- The Best Sweet Coleslaw or Pineapple Cole Slaw Recipe
- Instant Pot Southern Devil Eggs
- Crockpot Chicken Buffalo Dip
- Italian Pasta Salad
- Super Simple Steak and Chicken Kabob
Variations to Smores Brownies
While this is a classic s’mores brownie, you can:
- Flavored Chips: Try adding peanut butter, toffee or other chips to you s’mores brownie
- Flavored Marshmallows: There are different flavored marshmallows that can be used in this recipe.
Ingredients in Smores Brownies
- unsalted butter
- granulated sugar
- unsweetened cocoa powder
- all-purpose flour
- baking powder
- graham crackers
- mini marshmallows
- chocolate chips
How to Make S’mores Brownies
Preheat oven to 350. Cream the butter, adding in sugar and then the sugar and vanilla until well mixed. Mix in the cocoa powder, flour, baking powder, and salt until smooth.
Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper and lightly spray the paper. Spread out brownie batter. Bake for 25-30 minutes until set.
Remove from oven and let cool before lifting the parchment paper from the pan and slicing the brownies. Makes 9-12 brownies
★ Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below!
Quick & Easy S’mores Brownies Recipe
- ½ cup unsalted butter softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup graham crackers crumbled
- 3/4 cup mini marshmallows
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Cream the butter, adding in sugar and then the sugar and vanilla until well mixed.
- Mix in the cocoa powder, flour, baking powder and salt until smooth.
- Line a 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper and lightly spray the paper. Spread out brownie batter.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until set.
- Remove from oven and let cool before lifting the parchment paper from the pan and slicing the brownies.
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake