This Italian Pasta Salad recipe is just a start to some amazing things you will be creating in your kitchen and a go to recipe in our house during the warmer BBQ months.
We just bought a camper to place at a campground about a hour away from our home. We plan on being there as much as we possibly can once this weather breaks….I’ve been going through things and jotting down recipes that I can make at home and that will keep for 2-3 days at camp. This Italian Pasta salad will be making a appearance a lot this summer.
I have been eating this Italian Pasta Salad for as long as I can remember. It is a good one to make the day before and let marinate in the fridge so all the flavors can combine. If the noodles become a bit dry in the fridge, just pour on a tablespoon at a time until the noodles are coated…it’s soooooo good!
This Italian Pasta Salad recipe is pretty much like a “everything but the kitchen sink” kinda recipe. I’ve made it with black olives, red onions, cucumbers, with colby cheese, without mozzarella, salami, pepperoni, carrots, celery, whatever I have on hand and that taste well together.
I will tell you that we make this more times than not at camp. In fact, we now have our friends making it too! It’s super simple to make even my 8 year old can do it. There’s this little girl that I know and she LOVES it. Like so much so that I now will make an entire box of pasta and have leftovers for the next few days. It’ll fill my TT girl up for lunch and dinner for at least two days! If we have some leftover during school the Beanie girl will take some for lunch too! I love when I can make things and the kids like them even better the next day. That doesn’t happen a lot around here 😉
I went to reshoot these pictures for you and my little TT girl waited patiently for Momma to get done taking pictures so that she could eat! The life of “blogger kids’. They have it so rough!
Other Pasta Recipes to Try
- Bacon Penne Carbonara
- Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan Pasta Recipe
- Cajun Chicken Pasta (TGI Friday’s Copy Cat Recipe)
- One Pot Creamy Tuscan Chicken Pasta
- Chicken Brushetta
★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
Italian Pasta Salad
- 1/2 block cheese
- 1/2 box rotini noodles cooked, drained and rinsed
- 1 c cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 c ITALIAN dressing
- 5 sandwich slices Pepperoni diced
- Boil water and cook noodles according to directions on package.
- Drain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process. (Also, the hot noodles will melt the cheese and you don't want that!)
- In a large bowl add in all the ingredients.
- Stir to make sure everything is coated in the Italian dressing.
- Plate, sprinkle with a bit more Parmesan cheese and serve!