Make Blueberry Cream Cheese Danish with crescent rolls for your next weekend breakfast or brunch. Trust me on this. My easy cream cheese danish recipe utilizes store bought items for a super simple way to enjoy a delicious breakfast pastry, warm from the oven. Oh, and don’t be surprised if they’re the first thing to disappear from the table!
There are times when you just need a good old warm from the oven Blueberry Cream Cheese Danish. Now, I don’t have all the time in the world to be making pastry dough from scratch, so I just ahead and use cheats along the way for this one!
For us, breakfast in our home is pure chaos. Nobody ever really wants to eat the same damn thing, unless it’s a Blueberry Cream Cheese Danish, pancakes or sausage, toast and fruit salad. Every other morning Beanies is eating toast, TT is eating sausage and an orange, and Bubby just eats everything in sight. That kid will eat cereal, sausage and a granola bar within an hour of being awake…and he’s only 4!
Blueberry Cream Cheese Danish Recipe Ingredients
Ingredient amounts are listed in the printable recipe, at the bottom of this post.
- Crescent Rolls
- Cream Cheese
- Powdered Sugar (I used granulated sugar because I didn’t have enough Powdered Sugar for the icing!)
- Vanilla Extract
- Icing: ¼ C Powdered Sugar + 3 TBSP Milk
- Glass Mixing Bowl
- Stainless Whisk
- Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
- Large Bar Pan
How to Make Easy Cream Cheese Danish (VIDEO Tutorial)
Watch this quick video recipe tutorial to see just how easy it is to make cream cheese danish with crescent rolls!
Weight Watchers FreeStyle Plan: 8 SmartPoints per danish
Blueberry Cream Cheese Danish
- 1 Can Crescent Rolls
- 4 TBSP Cream Cheese
- 3 TBSP Powdered Sugar
- 2 TSP Vanilla
- ¼ C Powdered Sugar
- 3 TBSP Milk
- Preheat oven to 350.In a large mixing bowl mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract until combined.Lay roll of Crescent roll out on a Large Bar Pan (or baking sheet). Cut out 8 evenly sliced pieces.Place crescent roll pieces in hand and flatten, then using your thumb create a “well” to hold the cream cheese and blueberry pie filling.Place a tablespoon of cream cheese and blueberry pie filling on each crescent roll.Bake in oven for 12-18 minutes until golden brown.While the Blueberry Cream Cheese Danish cooks in the oven, whisk together powdered sugar and milk until thick and smooth.Remove the Blueberry Cream Cheese Danish from the oven. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before drizzling with icing. Enjoy!
More Easy Blueberry Dessert Recipes You’ll Enjoy:
- Blueberry Dump Cake in the Slow Cooker + Video
- Mini No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake
- Cinnamon Roll Blueberry French Toast Bake
- Blueberry Mini Pies
- Blueberry Compote
Try These Reader Favorite Breakfast Recipes
Quite a few of our Breakfast Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite breakfast recipes that we hope you'll also try!