It’s the perfect time to make this glorious dessert…a peanut butter cookie lasagna that doesn’t require an oven!
It also uses simple ingredients you may have in the pantry right now such as pudding and nutter butter cookies!
You can really get creative with this dessert but my recipe will make you lick your plate.
Watch how to make it in my video…
Peanut Butter Crunch Lasagna
- 1 family size package Nutter Butter cookies
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- 3 cups frozen whipped topping thawed
- 1 5.9 ounce box chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- ½ cup peanut butter
- In a 9×13 casserole dish, place a layer of cookies.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese and powdered sugar until completely blended. Fold in 1 ½ cups whipped topping.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture in dollops over the cookies and press into an even layer.
- In another mixing bowl, beat together the pudding mix and milk for 5 minutes or until the pudding has thickened. (Check the package instructions.)
- Spread the pudding over the cream cheese layer. Top with a layer of the remaining whipped topping.
- Place the remaining cookies in a zip top bag and crush. Sprinkle over the whipped topping layer.
- In a small microwave safe dish, heat the peanut butter in the microwave for 30 seconds or until melted. Cool slightly. Transfer to a piping bag with the corner snipped. Drizzle over the crushed cookies.
- Refrigerate until the peanut butter has solidified. Cover and return the dish to the refrigerator to store overnight to allow the cookies to soften.