How to Make Coca Cola Pulled Pork in the Crockpot
Make a delicious meal in your slow cooker using coke! I know it seems crazy but the flavors just fuse together so well!
The pork just shreds so nice and is ready for a bun!
Coca Cola Pulled Pork
- 1 4 to 5 pound pork shoulder roast
- 1 12- ounce can Coca Cola
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 2 cups BBQ sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Place the pork shoulder in the slow cooker and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the soda over the pork and add the liquid smoke.
- Set the slow cooker to cook on low for 8 hours or high for 5 hours.
- When the meat is cooked through, remove it from the pot and shred it. Add the BBQ sauce and stir to coat before serving.