How to Make Coca Cola Pulled Pork in the Crockpot
Make a delicious meal in your slow cooker using coke! I know it seems crazy but the flavors just fuse together so well!
The pork just shreds so nice and is ready for a bun!
Coca Cola Pulled Pork
- 1 4 to 5 pound pork shoulder roast
- 1 12- ounce can Coca Cola
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 2 cups BBQ sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Place the pork shoulder in the slow cooker and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the soda over the pork and add the liquid smoke.
- Set the slow cooker to cook on low for 8 hours or high for 5 hours.
- When the meat is cooked through, remove it from the pot and shred it. Add the BBQ sauce and stir to coat before serving.
Try These Reader Favorite Dinner Recipes
Quite a few of our Dinner Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dinner recipes that we hope you'll also try!