Make this adorable bunny spinach dip appetizer for your Easter party! It’s so easy and it will be gobbled up in no time! It’s a unique version of a veggie tray to bring to impress your guests.
You can also get more creative and use other vegetables to decorate the face! I think using a potato slicer on a cucumber would be cute for whiskers too.
Spinach Dip Bunny Veggie Tray
- 1 package of Chopped Spinach thawed and drained
- 1 package of Knorr Dry Vegetable Mix
- 1 cup of Mayo
- 1 cup of Sour Cream
- Assorted Vegetables
- Hawaiian Bread
- 2 Cucumbers
- Black Olives sliced
- Green Onions
- Cherry Tomato
- Start by placing your spinach, vegetable mix, mayo, and sour cream into a large mixing bowl.
- Stir until well combined. Chill for one hour.
- Make a bread bowl using your Hawaiian bread, saving the bread you cut out for dipping.
- Place your spinach dip in your bread bowl.
- Place bread bowl on a serving tray and surround with assorted vegetables and crackers.
- Slice your cucumber and place at the top of your bread bowl for bunny ears.
- Use your sliced black olives for eyes and a mouth, as shown.
- Use one cherry tomato for a nose, and green onions for bunny whiskers.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Try These Reader Favorite Appetizer Recipes
Quite a few of our Appetizer Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite appetizer recipes that we hope you'll also try!