How to Make Prosecco Grapes
Instead of drinking Champagne out of a glass, soak your grapes in it then roll it in sugar! Fun delicious party idea.
These sugared grapes are perfect for the holidays or New Year’s Eve!
- Champagne or Prosecco
- 2 Cups Green Grapes
- ½ Cup White Granulated Sugar
- Make sure your grapes are washed well.
- Place your grapes in a medium bowl and pour the champagne over them until they’re just covered.
- Cover and place in the fridge for at least 12 hours.
- Place half of the sugar in a small bowl.
- Remove the grapes from the fridge and using a slotted spoon, scoop them out, let them drain and place them in the sugar.
- I only do about 10 grapes at a time, or less, when I toss them in the sugar. Get the grapes nice and coated before placing them on a plate, making sure not to pile them on top of each other.
- When your sugar starts to get clumpy and doesn’t coat the grapes well, toss it and replace it with the remaining sugar.
- Place in the freezer, once finished coating in sugar, and let freeze for 2 hours, or until frozen through.
- Remove, serve, and enjoy!