These Reindeer Noses are going to be such a fun activity for you and your kids to do together! I don’t know about you, but I am constantly looking for arts, crafts, recipes and any other activity that will keep the kids busy during their holiday breaks so they aren’t stuck sitting in front of the television the whole time.
These Reindeer Noses make such fun gifts to hand out at the holidays too! Hand them out with your family’s Christmas cards to your family, friends and neighbors and you will see lots of happy, holiday smiles. These are really quite easy to make too, so your kiddos can be a part of it, no matter how little they are.
Reindeer noses are also a really fun treat to hand out to your kids’ classmates at their class parties. It’s so much more fun to find cute handmade fun gifts like this than a little candy bar or a candy cane. If you are doing goodie bags, these pair up really well with reindeer food too! Kids will love having a treat, while feeding the reindeer too!
Making these Reindeer Noses can be a really fun tradition that you and the kids can start this year! I know I look forward to making them year after year. The kids always look forward to it.
WHY IT WORKS
- It’s fun to give out as gifts to family, friends, neighbors and more!
- Really great goodie bag treat for any kid’s holiday party.
- Bonus: Easy to put together.
- You can use any chocolate candies you prefer, but the whoppers are the perfect size. Milk Duds are a good choice as well.
- Add a little ribbon or bow to decorate the packaging even more.
- You can print out the cards on a photo printer at home, but it’s best to save your ink and use a local retailer.
- Be sure and let the glue dry completely before moving the packages. It will keep the tag in place.
- Don’t forget that chocolate melts so keep them cool or at least room temperature so that they keep their shape.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO MAKE REINDEER NOSES
- Printable Provided
- Plastic Treat Bags
- Red “Dots” Candy
- Whoppers Candy
- Glue Stick
HOW TO MAKE REINDEER NOSES
Start by saving the printable provided to your phone.
Use your local super market to make “instant prints”. Print off as many as you need. (Best if printed in 4×6.) If you have a home printer, print it off on cardstock!
Fill each treat bag with a handful of whoppers and (1) red dots candy.
Fold the top of the plastic bag down half way and tape it to secure.
Flip your printable over and cover entire backside with glue.
Lay the top of your bag down on the glue, about 1/2 up the printable.
Fold the printable in half, and press all sides down to secure.
Let glue dry completely.
Pass out treat bags and enjoy!
Other Holiday Recipes and Crafts You’ll Love:
- Snowman Poop with Printable
- Unicorn Pencil Case
- Christmas Cake Pops
- Christmas Unicorn Gift Wrap Idea
- Keep Calm and Bake Printable