Make a fun New Year’s Eve drink for your kids this year using pop rocks! They go crazy every time they take a drink! Make sure to check out all our non alcoholic drinks!
All you need is 4 ingredients to make them! I got the blue edible shimmer on Amazon. I also found the cute glitter plastic glasses at Target!
Watch me make them…
Pop Rocks Mocktail
- Sparkling white grape juice or lemon lime soda
- Edible blue shimmer/glitter I used edible luster dust from Amazon
- Put honey in a small bowl and roll the edges of your glasses. Don't put a lot or it will drip down!
- In another small bowl, pour the pop rocks. Roll the honey lined glasses in them.
- Put a dash of the edible blue shimmer dust in the bottom of the glasses.
- Pour in your sparkling white grape juice and stir until combined.
- Serve and enjoy the popping fun!