Halloween Oreo Brownies
- 1 Brownie Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup of oil
- 1/3 cup of milk
- 1 Package of Oreo’s with orange filling
- 1 can of Milk chocolate frosting
- 1 can of White or Vanilla frosting
- Orange food coloring gel
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In the mixing bowl of a stand mixer, place the Brownie mix, eggs, oil, and milk, and blend on medium with the whisk attachment until all the ingredients are mixed smooth. Place Parchment paper in the bottom of a 9X9 inch pan, and pour the Brownie mix in the pan. Place Oreo cookies on top of the Brownie batter, until the top is covered in cookies.
- Place Oreo cookies on top of the Brownie batter, until the top is covered in cookies. Put the pan in the oven for 25 – 30 minutes. Remove the pan, and allow to cool completely.
- While the Brownies are cooling, place the White, or Vanilla Frosting in a bowl, and remove the orange middle of about 10 Oreo cookies, and add to the Vanilla frosting Add 1 teaspoon of Orange food coloring gel, and mix well. Add more food coloring gel if the desired Orange color is not bright enough, until desired color is achieved. When Brownies are cool, ice with the Orange frosting, and place the Brownies in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Remove the Brownies from the refrigerator and frost with the chocolate frosting, and crumble the Remainder of the Oreo cookies on top of the Brownies. Cut Brownies into 3 X 2 inch squares, and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake