Who doesn’t love peanut butter and banana? What about dessert egg rolls? These banana peanut butter egg rolls are heaven in fried dough.
I love egg rolls in every way. I like them as a savory dish and I have recently developed a love of dessert egg rolls. This recipe banana peanut butter dessert egg roll is amazing. Eat it as is, eat it with powdered sugar, or use the recipes below to make them even more special.
What to Serve with Dessert Egg Rolls
These are perfection. If you love these egg rolls as is, you are going to love them even more when you take them up a level.
- Chocolate Syrup – Drizzle a little chocolate sauce over the finished egg rolls.
- Chocolate ganache – Dip the fried egg roll in the ganache. The chocolate will slightly set and form a rich icing
- Homemade Whipped Cream – Dip the end of egg roll in this easy homemade whipped cream.
Variation to Peanut Butter Banana Dessert Egg Rolls
- Chocolate – Add chocolate chips to the inside of these egg rolls before folding.
- Caramel Chips – Add caramel chips to the inside of the egg roll.
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
Ingredients for Banana Peanut Butter Dessert Egg Rolls
- peanut butter
- egg roll wrappers
How to Make Banana Peanut Butter Dessert Egg Rolls
Spread a tablespoon of peanut butter in the middle of each egg roll wrapper.
Place half of a banana on top of peanut butter.
Fold the sides of the wrapper in, the bottom up, and finally roll into a delicious egg roll.
Use a dab of water to secure the end down.
Fry egg rolls in oil heated to 300 degrees for about 2-3 minutes, rotating them to make sure all sides are lightly golden.
Allow to cool on a paper towel.
★ Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below!
Banana Peanut Butter Dessert Egg Rolls
- 4 bananas cut in half
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 8 egg roll wrappers
- 2-3 cups oil for frying
- Spread a tablespoon of peanut butter in the middle of each egg roll wrapper.
- Place half of a banana on top of peanut butter.
- Fold the sides of the wrapper in, the bottom up, and finally roll into a delicious egg roll. Use a dab of water to secure the end down.
- Fry egg rolls in oil heated to 300 degrees for about 2-3 minutes, rotating them to make sure all sides are lightly golden.
- Allow to cool on a paper towel.
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake