Love homemade blondies? Want the best recipe for homemade chocolate chip blondie with walnuts recipe? You need to try these.
When it comes to homemade desserts, this recipe is one of the easiest you can make. Not only is it easy to make it is also such a delicious recipe that everyone will love it.
What to Serve with this Blondie Recipe
Whenever you make dessert, you need a great tasting dinner recipe to go with it. Try some of our favorite recipes:
- Lemon Garlic Chicken
- Instant Pot Macaroni and Cheese
- Instant Pot Turkey Chili Recipe
- Baked Chicken and Rice
- Baked Buffalo Chicken Thighs
Variations to Chocolate Chip Blondies with Walnuts
The best recipes are ones that you can change the flavors to make something that your tastes buds love. Try these ideas”
- Pecan: In many recipes, pecans and walnuts can be interchangeable.
- Flavored Chips: While we use chocolate chips in these chocolate chip blondies, you can use other flavors like peanut butter, caramel, or mint.
Ingredients for Chocolate Chip Blondie with Walnuts
- unsalted butter
- brown sugar
- all-purpose flour
- baking soda
- chocolate chips
How to Make Chocolate Chip Blondies with Walnuts
Preheat oven to 375.
Cream the butter, adding in sugars well mixed.
Mix in the eggs and vanilla.
In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, and salt and then add it to the wet ingredients and mix in until well incorporated.
Mix in chocolate chips and walnuts.
Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper and lightly spray the paper.
Spread out the batter and lightly press down. Bake for 30 minutes until set.
Remove from oven and let cool before lifting the parchment paper from the pan and slicing the brownies.
Chocolate Chip Blondie with Walnuts
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar packed
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup walnuts chopped
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cream the butter, adding in sugars well mixed. Mix in the eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, and salt and then add it to the wet ingredients and mix in until well incorporated.
- Mix in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper and lightly spray the paper. Spread out the batter and lightly press down.
- Bake for 30 minutes until set.
- Remove from oven and let cool before lifting the parchment paper from the pan and slicing the brownies.
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake