Love cinnamon bread sticks? Want to make them at home? Use this cinnamon bread sticks recipe to make perfect Pizza Hut Cinnamon Bread Sticks at home, anytime.
Check out all the Cinnamon Recipes!
So if anyone knows anything about pizza joints Pizza Hut has these Cinnamon Bread Sticks. They are pretty freakin’ amazing and there’s never any leftover when we order them. Cinnamon bread sticks are the perfect after-school snack, evening dessert or just because. They are crispy on the outside and tender soft on the inside. Everyone will love this easy cinnamon bread recipe!
These cinnamon bread sticks recipe are so easy to make & kids of all ages simply LOVE them! All it is is Homemade Pizza Dough along with some butter, cinnamon, and sugar. You’ll first want to make your dough – I like to make a Pizza with half the dough and then these Cinnamon Bread Sticks for dessert. But, if you are feeding a crowd, you’ll want to make a big batch using the entire dough.
What to Serve with Cinnamon Bread Sticks
If you are making these cinnamon bread sticks at home, you should make it a whole pizza dinner night. Try:
- Margherita Pizza
- Quick and Easy English Muffin Pizza
- Margherita Pizza Sandwich
- Supreme Pizza Cold Pasta Salad
- Pizza Bread Cheese Dip
Ingredients for Cinnamon Bread Sticks
- Warm Water
- Olive Oil
- Ground Cinnamon
- Powdered Sugar
How to Make Cinnamon Bread Sticks Recipe
Preheat your oven to 375 F.
Grab the dough from the bowl and add more flour as needed (a little at a time) to alleviate the stickiness of the dough if needed.
Split dough in half and roll each ball of dough onto a floured surface. Knead a few times to ensure the dough is a uniformed ball.
Set one ball aside (this is for your pizza). Roll the other dough ball into a rectangle shape. Then using a pizza cutter cut the dough in half length wise and then vertically every 1″ or so. This will be the size of your sticks.
Top each breadstick with a brush of melted butter topped with the cinnamon and sugar mixture.
Bake for 15-22 minutes, or until golden brown.
While the cinnamon breadsticks are cooking, grab a small bowl and add in the powdered sugar and liquid. You can use heavy whipping cream, milk, plain water or even vanilla extract. Whisk the combination of two in a bowl until smooth and consistency that you like.
Remove from the oven and allow the breadsticks to cool for just a few minutes and then drizzle your icing onto the top. Allow the icing to harden before serving to the kiddos to prevent a sticky mess!
The homemade pizza dough recipe makes enough for two large pizzas. Keep that in mind when making the dough…there’s going to be A LOT!
Other Cinnamon Recipes You’ll Enjoy
- TT’s Simple Cinnamon French Toast
- Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels
- Cinnamon Tortilla Chips
- Cinnamon Pecans
- Cinnamon Roll Cake
- Cinnamon Apples
★ Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below!
Cinnamon Bread Sticks
- 2 C Warm Water
- ** Makes 1 Large Pizza & Breadsticks
- 1 TBSP Yeast
- 1 TBSP Salt
- 5 C Flour
- 1-2 TBSP Olive Oil
- 4 TBSP Butter Melted
- Cinnamon & Sugar Mixture
- 6 TBSP Ground Cinnamon
- 3 TBSP Sugar
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1-2 tbsp Milk (can use Heavy Cream, Half and Half or water)
- Start by adding the warm water and yeast to your mixing bowl. Allow to sit for 5 minutes so that the yeast can proof.
- While you are waiting for the yeast to do it’s thing place flour and salt into a large bowl.
- Once the yeast has proofed 2 ½ cups flour with proofed yeast and mix well in Kitchen Aid with a dough hook.
- Add additional 2 ½ cups flour and knead until smooth.
- Next place the bowl with plastic wrap. You will want to let the dough rest for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Grab your baking sheet and coat it with olive oil. This is to ensure the dough won’t stick to the pan.
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Grab the dough from the bowl and add more flour as needed (a little at a time) to alleviate the stickiness of the dough if needed.
- Split dough in half and roll each ball of dough onto a floured surface. Knead a few times to ensure the dough is a uniformed ball.
- Now it’s time to roll into a pizza and breadsticks!
- With your pizza dough roll out into the shape of your pan & create your pizza.
- For the Cinnamon Breadsticks roll the dough into a rectangle. Then using a pizza cutter cut the dough in half length wise and then vertically every 1″ or so. This will be the size of your breadstick.
- Next top each breadstick with a brush of melted butter topped with the cinnamon and sugar mixture. Bake Breadsticks for 15-22 minutes, until they have risen and baked through. They’ll be a beautiful golden color.
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake