Looking for a bacon cheese ball recipe that is perfect as an appetizer or for a party? You are going to love this Bacon Cheese Ball with Bleu Cheese
Cheese balls are perfect for parties. For the last few get-togethers I have been to, in addition to some of my other most loved recipes, cheese balls have been requested. I don’t mind, it gives me a reason to indulge in this delicious Bacon Cheese Ball with Bleu Cheese.
Other Party Recipes
Like I said, I love making dishes to take to a pot luck or get together. I always come home with the plate or container empty. Some of the most requested recipes are:
- Deviled Eggs
- Savory Apple Broccoli Pasta Salad
- Taco Salad Dip
- Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers
- TGIFridays’s Copycat Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
Variations to Bacon Cheese Ball with Bleu Cheese
The key to any recipe is the ability to change it to meet your tastes and lifestyle.
- Cheese – I use sharp cheddar cheese in this and while I feel it is the best for the flavors, you can also use a mild cheddar, or even a Colby jack or pepper jack.
- Bacon – I love real bacon, but turkey bacon can be used in this recipe.
Ingredients for Bacon Cheese Ball with Bleu Cheese
- Cream cheese
- Shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Crumbled blue cheese
- Bacon bits
- Green onions
- Seasoned salt
How to Make Bacon Cheese Ball with Bleu Cheese
In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together (except the bacon bits and pecans for the outside).
Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
Roll in pecans and bacon bits.
Serve with crackers.
★ Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below!
Bacon Cheese Ball with Bleu Cheese
- 2 – 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup bacon bits
- 2-3 green onions chopped
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
Ingredients for outside:
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together (except the bacon bits and
- pecans for the outside).
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Roll in pecans and bacon bits.
- Serve with crackers.
Try These Reader Favorite Appetizer Recipes
Quite a few of our Appetizer Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite appetizer recipes that we hope you'll also try!