- 4 large apples cored and chopped
- 2 large pears cored and chopped
- ¼ c. water or sugar-free apple juice
- 2 t. ground cinnamon
- 1 fresh lemon juice
- Optional: 1-2 honey preferably local
- Combine apples, pears, water, ground cinnamon, and fresh lemon juice in Instant Pot® and stir to combine. Add lid and lock into place. Switch the vent to “Sealing” and set the “Manual” setting to 4 minutes.
- When cook time is complete, allow pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes, then manually release any remaining pressure.
- Taste and add honey to sweeten, if desired. Carefully transfer mixture to a food processor or high-powered blender and blend until smooth. (For chunkier results, use an immersion blender instead).
- Serve immediately, or transfer to airtight containers and place in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Can be stored in the refrigerator for up to one week. Enjoy!
Try These Reader Favorite Instant Pot Recipes
Quite a few of our Instant Pot Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite instant pot recipes that we hope you'll also try!