This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
- 4 large apples cored and chopped
- 2 large pears cored and chopped
- ¼ c. water or sugar-free apple juice
- 2 t. ground cinnamon
- 1 fresh lemon juice
- Optional: 1-2 honey preferably local
- Combine apples, pears, water, ground cinnamon, and fresh lemon juice in Instant Pot® and stir to combine. Add lid and lock into place. Switch the vent to “Sealing” and set the “Manual” setting to 4 minutes.
- When cook time is complete, allow pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes, then manually release any remaining pressure.
- Taste and add honey to sweeten, if desired. Carefully transfer mixture to a food processor or high-powered blender and blend until smooth. (For chunkier results, use an immersion blender instead).
- Serve immediately, or transfer to airtight containers and place in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Can be stored in the refrigerator for up to one week. Enjoy!