Make this cherry cheesecake dip using only 4 ingredients! So simple but the taste is amazing!
Perfect to pair with nilla wafers or any other cookies you can find. It would be a great addition to any party!
Cherry Cheesecake Dip
- 8 oz package cream cheese softened
- 7 oz jar Jet Puffed marshmallow creme
- 8 oz container frozen whipped topping thawed
- 21 oz jar cherry pie filling
- Beat together the cream cheese and marshmallow cream until creamy and well blended.
- Add half the whipped topping and blend well. Add the remaining whipped topping and fold in to maintain the light texture.
- Transfer the filling to a pie plate or small casserole dish. Spoon cherry pie filling over the top.
- Serve with assorted dippers like sugar wafers, graham crackers, and/or Nilla wafers.
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake