This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Chocolate Covered Graham Crackers
Make these delicious and addicting chocolate covered graham crackers! The combination is mind blowing! These would make great gifts too in baggies. Make sure to try our andes mint ritz cookies too!
The process is pretty simple, just dip the crackers and sprinkle the candy canes on top.
Chocolate Peppermint Graham Crackers
- 1 Sleeve of graham crackers
- 1 bag Milk chocolate chips
- 6 mini candy canes crushed
- Carefully break each graham cracker into two pieces. Crush candy canes into small pieces.
- Lay a piece of parchment paper out on the table.
- In a rectangle/square baking dish melt the chocolate chips. 30 seconds at a time and then stir until completely melted.
- Put the graham cracker into the chocolate then using a fork flip it over and cover it.
- Let the excess drip. Use your fork to swirl around on top.
- Place on the parchment paper and sprinkle the candy canes on top.
- Place in the fridge for 3-4 hours to set up.