How to Make Homemade White Hot Chocolate
You will only need 4 ingredients to make it too!
- Serve with a dollop of fresh whipped cream, caramel, or candy cane. I like to add a tablespoon of whipped cream to the bottom of a cup and pour the hot chocolate on top.
- Storage: Once the hot chocolate is completely cooled, place it in a container in the fridge for 2 days.
- Re-warm: Place back in a saucepan and slowly warm over medium heat, no boiling.
- Have fun with the recipe:
- Make it spicy: Add some cayenne peppers
- Make it kid-friendly: Sprinkles some chocolate chips, marshmallows, or funfetti.
- Make it Deluxe: Serve with a homemade sweet syrup
White Hot Chocolate
- 4 cups Milk
- 1 bag White Chocolate chips 12oz
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 pinch Salt
- Warm the milk into a saucepan, for 5 minutes. Don’t boil.
- Add the chocolate chips. Heat and mix until the chocolate chips are melted.
- Add vanilla extract and a pinch of salt. Mix.
- Serve and Enjoy!