How to Make Bacon Wrapped Brown Sugar Smokies
If you want to impress your guests for a party, make these delicious bacon wrapped smokies in the slow cooker! They are so simple and people can just grab a toothpick out of the crockpot all day! If you want a little less prep work, try our other crockpot little smokies recipe or try making bacon wrapped smokies in the oven, too!
You could also take them out of the crockpot and put them on a platter to serve.
Crockpot Bacon Wrapped Smokies
- 16 Ounces “Lil” Smokies cocktail sausages
- 12 ounces bacon
- 1 ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ tablespoon paprika
- Cut each slice of bacon into 3 pieces.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around each sausage.
- Secure the bacon into the sausage with a toothpick.
- Combine the brown sugar and paprika.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of the brown sugar mix into the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Add your sausages in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the remaining brown sugar over the top of the sausages.
- Cover and cook on high for 3 hours.
- You may move the sausages around to help them brown evenly.
- Remove from slow cooker and serve!