How to Make Bacon Wrapped Brown Sugar Smokies
If you want to impress your guests for a party, make these delicious bacon wrapped smokies in the slow cooker! They are so simple and people can just grab a toothpick out of the crockpot all day! If you want a little less prep work, try our other crockpot little smokies recipe too!
You could also take them out of the crockpot and put them on a platter to serve.
Crockpot Bacon Wrapped Smokies
- 16 Ounces “Lil” Smokies cocktail sausages
- 12 ounces bacon
- 1 ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ tablespoon paprika
- Cut each slice of bacon into 3 pieces.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around each sausage.
- Secure the bacon into the sausage with a toothpick.
- Combine the brown sugar and paprika.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of the brown sugar mix into the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Add your sausages in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the remaining brown sugar over the top of the sausages.
- Cover and cook on high for 3 hours.
- You may move the sausages around to help them brown evenly.
- Remove from slow cooker and serve!
Try These Reader Favorite Appetizer Recipes
Quite a few of our Appetizer Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite appetizer recipes that we hope you'll also try!