How to Make Halloween Brownies
Everybody loves brownies so you might as well make some fun Halloween ones!
Make swirls of Halloween colors all over the top of the brownies for a party!
People went nuts for these! The whole platter was gone after an hour!
Halloween Cheesecake Brownies
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs plus 2 yolks
- 1 stick 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 2 8 ounce blocks softened cream cheese
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- Neon green orange, purple food coloring
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with parchment paper or foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Combine the granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, salt, whole eggs and yolks in a large bowl.
- Melt the butter and chocolate in a double boiler, then whisk together until fully combined.
- Whisk in the vegetable oil.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the sugar mixture and mix until fully combined.
- Gently fold in the flour and cocoa.
- Pour the brownie batter into the prepared pan.
- In a medium mixing bowl with a hand mixer blend the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add in the 2 eggs and blend again.
- Separate the cream cheese mixture into 3 bowls and color each one a different color.
- Place spoonfuls of the colored cream cheese mixture all over the top of the brownie batter.
- Run a knife through the cream cheese and batter until you get a swirled look.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cool and serve!
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake