What’s in Walking Tacos?
Tacos in a bag are my favorite party meal to make for a crowd! Everyone loves tacos and chips! If you have a graduation, birthday, or any event where people are mostly standing, these are great to make. My family loves them in the summer time too!
You basically make a buffet of toppings and your guests can choose what to put inside.
The possibilities are endless with toppings! I can never find just dorito packs in the grocery stores so I order this 40 pack on Amazon!
Tacos in a Bag
- 1 lb prepared taco meat
- Lettuce shredded
- Tomato diced
- Pickled Jalapenos sliced
- Nacho Cheese Sauce
- Colby Jack Cheese shredded
- Sour Cream
- 1 oz chip bags assorted flavors: Fritos, Cheetos, Doritos, etc.
- Any additional toppings you prefer
- Prepare taco meat using your favorite recipe
- Open the chip bag and crush chips slightly
- Add taco meat
- Add desired toppings
- Hold top of the bag closed and give it a shake to combine ingredients
- Eat right out of the bag and enjoy!
Try These Reader Favorite Dinner Recipes
Quite a few of our Dinner Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dinner recipes that we hope you'll also try!