How to Make a Pink Gin and Tonic Drink
Here’s a pretty pink alcoholic drink that you can make for your guests or for a special occasion. The pink color is perfect for Valentine’s Day drinks!
Gordons pink gin has blushing tones and natural flavors of strawberries and raspberries. So if you like berry flavor, this drink is delicious.
The pomegranate seeds work fantastic with topping your pink gin tonic! They are so festive for the holidays too.
If you liked this one, check out our other alcoholic drink recipes.
Pink Gin Tonic
- 2 ounces Pink gin Gordon´s
- 6 ounces Tonic water
- Ice Cubes
- Fruit like strawberries raspberries or pomegranate seeds for garnish – optional
- Fill your glass with ice cubes
- Add first the pink gin and then the tonic water
- Add garnish of your choice