You know those sugar wafer cookies we all loved as a child?! You need to snag some from the grocery store and decorate them for Valentine’s Day! Make sure to also check out our other Valentine’s Day dessert ideas too!
They are so cute wrapped in baggies with a bow for gifts!
It’s definitely a family activity too to get your kids involved in decorating with the sprinkles.
Valentine Sugar Wafer Cookies
- Vanilla and strawberry sugar wafers
- Colored candy melts white, pink, red
- Sprinkles of your choice
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt the candy melts in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring between each interval until smooth and completely melted.
- Dip a sugar wafer about ⅓ to ½ of the way into the melted candy and set on the parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with your favorite valentine’s day themed sprinkles.
- Set in the refrigerator for 5 minutes to chill.
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake