This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
You know those sugar wafer cookies we all loved as a child?! You need to snag some from the grocery store and decorate them for Valentine’s Day! Make sure to also check out our other Valentine’s Day dessert ideas too!
They are so cute wrapped in baggies with a bow for gifts!
It’s definitely a family activity too to get your kids involved in decorating with the sprinkles.
Valentine Sugar Wafer Cookies
- Vanilla and strawberry sugar wafers
- Colored candy melts white, pink, red
- Sprinkles of your choice
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt the candy melts in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring between each interval until smooth and completely melted.
- Dip a sugar wafer about ⅓ to ½ of the way into the melted candy and set on the parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with your favorite valentine’s day themed sprinkles.
- Set in the refrigerator for 5 minutes to chill.
Make sure to work quickly when dipping and adding the sprinkles. If you wait too long to add the sprinkles, the candy melts will have hardened and the sprinkles will not adhere well.
Leave a Reply