How to Make Homemade White Queso Dip
Do you love restaurant white queso dip? You can make a copycat recipe at home for your parties! It’s so simple just dump the ingredients in and go!
What ingredients do I need to make white queso dip?
- Evaporated milk
- Deli sliced white American cheese
- Deli sliced pepperjack cheese
You don’t have to keep the white queso in the slow cooker, you can also put it into a small bowl and keep microwaving it at 30 second intervals.
Crockpot White Queso Dip
- 2 12 ounce cans evaporated milk
- 1 pound deli sliced white american cheese
- 1 pound deli sliced pepperjack cheese
- 1 tablespoon diced jalapeno or green chiles
- Spray your slow cooker with non-stick spray.
- Pour in both cans of evaporated milk in the slow cooker.
- Cut the cheese up into small pieces and add to the crockpot.
- Dump in the jalapenos.
- Stir until all coated.
- Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours stirring once or twice.
- Serve with chips!