How to Air Fry Smores
Ever have those nights where you’re craving some s’mores and a campfire but the weather just isn’t cooperating? I have! That’s when our air fryer came to save us! You can have the golden roasted marshmallows with melty chocolate just like over a fire!
With literally just three ingredients and an air fryer you are set to go.
What temperature should I make smores in the air fryer? 360 degrees F.
Air Fryer S’mores
- 12 graham crackers broken in half
- 12 jumbo marshmallows
- 3 Hershey’s chocolate bars
- Break the graham crackers into halves and lay half of them flat out in a single layer in the air fryer. Set aside the remaining squares.
- Use a knife or scissors to cut the marshmallows in half then press the sticky side onto the graham cracker squares. This will help the marshmallows stay in place so they don’t move around and cause a gooey mess in the air fryer.
- Air fry at 360℉ for 4 minutes.
- Open the air fryer and then top each square with 3 pieces broken off of Hershey’s chocolate bar and then air fry for an additional 1 minute.
- Remove from the air fryer and then top with the remaining graham cracker squares that were set aside earlier.
- Enjoy immediately and serve with a glass of milk!