Make these fun red wine gummy bears for a girls night! They are so tasty and way more fun than jello shots. They won’t be able to stop eating them!
You can find gummy bear molds on Amazon with the dropper included!
You can also choose your favorite kind of wine to make these! The red wine just makes them sweeter.
Red Wine Gummy Bears
- ½ c. Sugar
- 1 c. Red wine or white wine or rose
- 1 ½ Tbsp. Unflavored gelatin powder
- Gummy bear mold & dropper
- Add the wine, sugar, and unflavored gelatin to a saucepan over medium heat. Whisk constantly for 2-3 minutes until everything is dissolved, but not boiling.
- Using a food-safe syringe (like the one that comes with the gummy bear mold) or a measuring cup with a spout, slowly pour the warm gelatin mixture into the gummy bear molds.
- Refrigerate for approximately 30-60 minutes until the gelatin has hardened. Pop the bears out of the mold and store them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.