This is THE Best Honey Garlic Salmon on the web. It’s not salty like the rest, it’s quick and easy to make. If you haven’t given salmon a try, DO IT!
Mmmm….I’m seriously drooling over this picture. Remembering how hot, delicious and sweet this Honey Garlic Salmon Recipe was! Listen, I tell it like it is. I’ve tried MANY Honey Garlic Salmon recipes. Most of them were VERY salty or had little to zero flavor…if all I taste is one ingredient, I typically don’t like the recipe. I like a variety of flavors and textures.
Check out our other Fish and Seafood Recipes here.
My kids LOVE salmon. Like they ask for a salmon every week. So, I’m venturing out of my comfort zone and trying a few different variations of salmon. Now, I will tell you this was one of those recipes where I just set up the camera, filmed it and prayed for the best 😉 THANKFULLY, this turned out to be THE BEST Honey Garlic Salmon recipe EVER in the history of EVER!
Want a few suggestions on what to serve with this Honey Garlic Salmon Recipe? How about:
- Foiled Potatoes
- 7 Layer Salad (my way!)
- Italian Pasta Salad
- Cinnamon & Sugar Glazed Baby Carrots
- Garlic and Onion Green Beans
are a few of our favorites to eat with our honey garlic salmon. You can also do a quick side of rice pilaf or Parmesan noodles!
I can’t wait to see you sharing this Honey Garlic Salmon recipe with your family. Be sure to share it with me on Social Media: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest. Then come back and leave a Reader Rave 😉
- 1 TBSP Honey
- 1 TBSP Soy Sauce
- 1 TBSP Garlic Powder
- 1 TBSP Lemon Pepper
- 4 TBSP Olive Oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves Minced
- 1.75 Lbs. Salmon
- In a large bowl whisk together honey, soy sauce, garlic powder, lemon pepper, olive oil and minced garlic.
- Pour over over Salmon and let sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Allow skillet to become hot over medium-high heat. Place salmon in the skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Place in oven at 375 to cook through for 5-8 minutes. Or if you enjoy a crust (like I do) you can flip on the other side once the salmon releases with ease. You don't want to flip the salmon if it doesn't want to. It will release on it's own.
- Plate and enjoy with a side of roasted veggies and lemon.