This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
This is the best waldorf salad recipe to make! So creamy and delicious for a side dish!
It’s very simple to make and your guests will love it.
Waldorf Salad Recipe
Servings 4 to 6 people
- ¼ cup mayonnaise or plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 large or 3 small apples like Gala
- 1 cup red grapes halved
- 1 cup green grapes halved
- 2 stalks celery thinly sliced
- ½ cup chopped walnuts plus for more garnish if desired
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, sugar and lemon juice
- Add grapes, apples, celery and chopped walnuts
- Stir to combine well
- Season with salt and pepper
- Top with more walnuts, if desired
- Chill until ready to serve
- Store leftovers in refrigerator
Leave a Reply