Watermelon has always been a summer favorite for me but sometimes you just need a different twist eating from the rind. This watermelon salad is my go-to summer side dish to make for friends/familys at potlucks and BBQs! There never is any leftover to take home.
The fresh berries brings out all different flavors in one bite!
And this dressing you guys….this. dressing. It is so refreshing when you take a bite!
Not only are the flavors amazing, but the presentation can’t be beat! Look at all those colors!
- 6 cups seedless watermelon cubed
- 1 cup Strawberries sliced
- ¾ cup Blackberries washed
- 1 cup Blueberries washed
- ¾ cup Raspberries washed
- ¼ cup fresh mint chopped
- ¼ cup fresh basil chopped
- ¾ cup feta cheese crumbled
Fruit salad dressing:
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 Tbsp fresh lime juice or 2 limes
- In a large bowl place all washed and prepared fruit, and herbs.
- Whisk together honey and fresh lime juice and pour over top the fruit.
- Combine all the ingredients together being careful not to break the more delicate berries (such as the blueberries and raspberries). I find this is easiest if I use my hands to mix it all together.
- Sprinkle on feta cheese at the very end and serve. Enjoy!