Make these dioicous treats for the holidays…peanut butter and chocolate filled bugles! Don’t knock it til you try them! Make sure to also try our bugle elf hats too!
I looked all over for Bugles and couldn’t find them so I ordered them on Amazon!
Watch me make them…
Peanut Butter Filled Bugles
- Bugles I used two small bags
- Melting chocolate handful of chips
- 1 cup Creamy peanut butter
- Green and Red M&Ms optional
- Start by putting peanut butter in a piping bag.
- Lay a piece of parchment paper down.
- In a small bowl, melt the chocolate and stir until smooth. I use the microwave at 15 second intervals.
- Pipe peanut butter inside the bugle then dip in the chocolate. Set on parchment paper. Push an m&m into it if you want.
- Let cool and harden for about 10-20 minutes.