Make some adorable Easter inspired bunny treats using pretzels, hershey hugs, and m&ms!
You can also just do 1 m&m per pretzel for spring time too!
Bunny Pretzel Treats
- Pastel M&Ms
- Snyders Snap Pretzels
- Hershey Hugs
- Parchment Paper
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees F.
- Lay parchment paper on a cookie sheet. Spread out the pretzels evenly.
- Unwrap all the hershey hugs and place them in the middle of the pretzels.
- Bake for 3-4 minutes until slightly melted.
- Press the M&Ms into the chocolate to make a face and 2 bunny ears. You can also cut the m&ms in half first to make them not tip over.
- Put in fridge for 1-2 hours. Serve!